Dame Carol has accomplished numerous achievements throughout her career.
- Divine Word University Act
- Amendment to Village Court Magistrates Act to mandate that every village court should have at least one woman village magistrate
- Informal Sector Development and Control Act
- Legislative reforms to the Criminal Code on rape and sexual assault, as well as new legislation on child sexual abuse and sexual exploitation of children and including amendments to the Evidence Act
- Repeal of the Child Welfare Act 1967 with the passage of the new Lukautim Pikinini Act 2009 (Child Protection Act).
- Equality and Participation Bill to create special elective Women’s Seats to enter national Parliament – Constitutional Amendment passed; enabling Organic law amendment not passed.
Ministerial Policy Reforms:
- Integrated Community Development Policy
- Community Based policy for People with Disability
- Early Childhood Care and Development Policy
- revised National Youth policy
- Sports For Development policy
- Informal Economy policy
- revised Gender and Equality policy
- Social Protection Policy (final draft stage)
- National Urbanisation Policy (co-sponsor)
International Ministerial achievements